General terms and conditions “Night sledding on Velika planina”
- It is obligatory to make an advance announcement for night sledding, as the number of places on the route is limited for safety reasons!
- Reservation of the sleigh and the appointment must be made by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach: name, surname, address, contact tel. number and number of sleds and date of reservation!
- During the night sledding, the General Terms and Conditions of the company Velika planina doo also apply. During the night sledding, only the NIGHT SLEDDING ticket is valid, the day ticket for the return swing and chair lift and the annual ticket is valid only in the regular operating schedule!
- Bad weather, cancellation of sledding, failure to operate the devices are not a reason for the refund of previously purchased tickets.
- A one-time night sledding ticket is only valid for a pendulum and chair lift between 4pm and 9pm on the same day during the operation of the equipment.
- The ticket is no longer received later!
- Weekend package ” night sledding ” is valid during night sledding. It includes two rides (up, down) and two chairlifts (up, down) during regular operation, and an unlimited number of chairlifts between 5pm and 7:30 pm.
- You can use the weekend package for two night sledding on Friday and Saturday.
- The family sledding ticket is valid for two adults and up to 4 children under 14 years of age. The ticket is valid from 16.00 to 21.00 on the same day, during the operation of the devices.
- The ticket for a night sledding without cablecar ticket can be purchased at the upper station of the cablecar at a cheaper price only upon submission of a valid ticket for the rocker.
- In the event of late cancellation or non-arrival of the customer, the company Velika planina d.o.o. reserves the right to charge the client 50% of the rental amount of the booked sleigh.
- Booking a sleigh for larger groups is only by paying an advance on the pro forma invoice.
- The sledding takes place on Friday and Saturday, starting at 5pm. A night sledding ticket can be purchased from 4pm.
- The pendulum runs at 16.00, 17.00, 18.00, 20.00 and 21.00. At 7pm there is no official ride on the cable car!
- The chairlift is open during the night sledding from 5pm to 7.30pm.
- Everyone can go down as many times as they want in one night with a valid night sledding ticket.
- The organizer, Velika planina d.o.o., reserves the right to cancel the night sledging in case of insufficient number of reported or bad weather conditions.
- The organizer must announce the cancellation at least 3 hours before the start of the same day in the “news” section on the official website www.velikaplanina.si
- Upon arrival at the above station, the borrower borrows a sleigh with a payment receipt. The borrower is obliged to fill in a form stating that in the event of a sleigh injury, he is obliged to pay damages of 100 €.
- Rental of the sleigh can be paid at the lower box office or at the Skodla Café.
Velika planina d.o.o, Leon Keder, Director
Kamniška Bistrica, November 1, 2019