Dear visitors and lovers of white slopes!
We would like to inform you that ski slopes will be open from Thursday to Sunday from next week onwards. Night sledding is organized on Fridays and Saturdays, from 5 pm onwards. Each day cablecar is operating, chairlift as well.
From Monday to Wednesday, the timetable will be as follows:
- CABLECAR: 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00
- CHAIRLIFT: 10:30, 15:00 (twice a day)
During the operation of the ski resort (Thursday – Sunday) the timetable is as follows:
- CABLECAR: 8:00 – 17:00 (Fridays until 18:00), every half hour
- CHAIRLIFT: 8:30 – 16:15 (Fridays until 17:15)
- SKI SLOPES: 8:30 – 15:30
The Jurček ski lift and the Šimnovec chairlift are in operation. Until the new snowfall, the Zeleni rob ski lift will not be open.
Cross-country trails have been arranged from the Zeleni rob inn across the pastoral settlement.
During night sledding, the timetable is:
- CABLECAR: 17:00, 18:00 (up); 20:00, 21:00
- CHAIRLIFT: 17:15 – 19:45 (all the time) For night sledding we accept applications at email@example.com. Sledges can also be rented!