Also in September, we will organize guided tours of the Velika Planina, which are mainly intended for individual guests who would like to see the Velika Planina with a local guide, visit hidden corners and get to know the natural and cultural attractions of the unique Velika Planina. A walk among the idyll of shepherd’s huts, mountain air and pleasant temperatures invite you to visit Velika planina!
On Saturday 3.9., Wednesday 7.9. and Saturday 10 September, guided tours will be organized at the following times:
- 10:00 (Gradišče – top of the chair lift) – Slovenian language
- 12:00 (Gradišče – top of the chairlift) – English language
A local guide will take you around all the natural and cultural sights of Velika Planina. Along with stories from ancient times, fun events and interesting tales, you will feel the Velika planina and learn about its past story.
- €8.00 for adults
- €6.00 for children (from 4 to 14 years old)
- For families: €25.00 (2 adults and up to 4 children)
- The price includes: a guided tour with a local guide, entrance fee to the Preskar Museum and dessert at the restaurant Zeleni rob!)
.In case of bad weather, the guided tour is cancelled. Only this will be published the evening before on www.velikaplanina.si. Tickets for the guided tour can be purchased at the ticket office of the pendulum, in the Zeleni rob guest house and at the info point at the upper station of the pendulum. When starting the tour, present the invoice to the guide as proof.
Advance notices are accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org